Subject: [Leica] What GeeBee might see
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 19:34:05 2006

In a message dated 6/11/2006 9:30:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

Sonny, we really must get together. We cross way too many places  for
there not to be something going on.

Ric

It could  be dangerous to bystanders.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What GeeBee might see)