Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 11 15:47:53 2006

Thank you very much Tina. That's very informative and helpful.
Your work flow is clearly meticulous and effective.

There's quite a bit to investigate for me right there.
And some happy hours of experimentation.

The whole area of B/W as RGB is of great interest to me.
I interpret from your description that the image is not converted to
greyscale, and so effectively is a very unsaturated colour image.
I was struggling with the idea of the RGB channels being reproduced
differently. Especially the fact that the scanner when set for Colour neg
would alter the RGB proportions to remove the orange mask (not actually
there in this case)

Most importantly your methods clearly WORK. Thanks again for sharing the
detail.

If other LUG members add to this it will be a valuable resource, for all, I
think.

One other unrelated query,
I'm adding some LUG acronyms to my mental database,
Now PAW I get, but I've been puzzled by PESO!
I'm guessing Picture Every So Often?????

Cheers
Hoppy