Subject: [Leica] its like hiring a hooker and telling your friends "i had a date last night"
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sat Jun 10 11:16:40 2006

Kyle offered the following:

i, uh, actually shot these on ... safari ... in ... africa. yeah ... my,
um, camel broke down. and i had to walk back to ... kenya ... across the
... well manicured lawns ... yeah, that's it....

good thing i had my visoflex!!!

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/zoo1.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/zoo2.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/zoo3.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/zoo4.jpg

Kyle -

Gee... good thing that we know these weren't shot in a zoo or
something, given your diatribe on the subject a while back.

Or perhaps, given your inspired heading for this post, you could claim
that - "Yes... I did it but I didn't enjoy it..."

In any case, they're damn good colorful 2D renderings that I'm glad you
created.

Bob Palmieri