Subject: [Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 8 18:18:30 2006

Roll or role? :-)

If roll, it pains me that several books I have thought of getting but
didn't due to the cost is now out of print :-( Salgado's Migration is a
good case in point. I wanted to buy it a few years back and $100 is too
steep.... I will stop at some points though :-)

If role. I don't know, I can't say I want to shoot like Smith or Salgado or
this and that person. Their photographs speak to me, more than others.
That's all.

I would buy your photobook :-) As Tina's.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book)