Subject: [Leica] Re: Old Leica lenses on digital Ms
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Jun 7 17:54:47 2006

When I  bought my first Leica digital, the Digilux Zoom (ne Fuji), six
years ago, it came with a copy of Photoshop 5.0 LE with a Plug In that
enabled me to download images to my old Mac computer. The same after
the fact technique could be used to accommodate older Leica lenses. If
a set of Plug Ins covering mapping of the older lenses were shipped
along with each  camera, the user could select the appropriate
correction. I'm sure Leica could negotiate a tie in with Adobe to
include the software. It did once.

If Leica doesn't do it, it would be a great afterrmarket product. Any
entepreneurs out there?

Incidentally Don, how do you mount Pen F lenses on a 330? I have a
couple of old Pen F cameras with pretty good lenses. Or were you just
pulling our chains?

Larry Z

Original message(s)

---------