Subject: [Leica] They make utility poles here.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 6 07:00:51 2006

In a message dated 6/5/2006 7:10:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:

A rather  strange crop, that is working though, and a very enigmatic
photo.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 5-jun-06, om 00:54  heeft SonC@aol.com het volgende geschreven:

>  http://www.sonc.com/utility_poles.htm

I often crop to show just what I want to show.  Many turn out as  panos or
very skinny because there are elements that intrude, and  no  other position
can
remove them.  Before there was photoshop, I used  scissors to do the same
thing on prints.  Always have.

Thanks for your faithful looking, I appreciate the comments  immensely.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana