Subject: [Leica] some photos of Paris...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jun 5 17:40:31 2006

On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> and I must say I find that image very thought provoking....  not
> many people see that or get it...Steve

Both "Dusk" and "Nightfall" are, for me, the most provocative images
in this collection.  They are, for me, visual representations of the
the "borderlands," the "boundaries," and are also "crossing the
boundaries."  They are transitional images and strike a deep chord
within me.

Thanks for sharing them.

ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn