Subject: [Leica] Senegal
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jun 5 09:15:12 2006

Hi Pilippe - many wonderful images in this set. A few I would crop a
bit differently - however, overall, a wonderful set - beautiful
people - appears to have been a wonderful experience for you. I have
a bit of difficulty understanding if there is a story within or if
these are basically a document of a tour.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Senegal)