Subject: [Leica] Contax RF Lens to Leica LTM Body adapter
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Sun Jun 4 10:49:10 2006

I'm willing to give it a shot, if you need someone with Contax lenses to try
it out.  I was wondering if these non-focussing mounts would actually focus
to infinity, as I'd love to buy one. This would give me a chance to see if
they work before investing some money in something that might be useless.
So if you need someone to test it, I'm game and publically declare that I
will return it.

Mark

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Contax RF Lens to Leica LTM Body adapter)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Contax RF Lens to Leica LTM Body adapter)