Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson RD1
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Fri Jun 2 07:06:25 2006

Hello...
Need to sell my Epson RD1. Some minor signs of use around straps but
otherwise in excellent condition. It was apparently purchased in Hong Kong
by previous owner so you'll have to get your own english language software,
etc. (I've also heard it is a simple matter to upgrade firmware to RD1s but
haven't bothered) but includes box and all accessories. Battery lasts
forever and it takes great pix...I have a bunch of images posted on the LUG
album site of an office Xmas party you can take a peek at...asking $2000.
George
Chicago