Subject: [Leica] A few pics from the Costume Con24
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Jun 2 06:13:21 2006

Richard:

While I don't understand the attraction for this genre, I do appreciate
the amount of time and effort which your wife has put into these
costumes.  From your photos they appear to be very well done!

My son (25) has taken over a couple of rooms, and my woodshop, for weeks
at a time to create costumes such as these for friends... although he
won't wear them himself. ;-)

Am glad that your photo gear was returned, all's well that end well.

Jim