Subject: [Leica] NYT mag fashion shoot update
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon May 29 15:03:43 2006

 Just to update -- my daughter's fashion shoot for the NYTimes Magazine fall
fashion issue went well.  There were a lot of people there, including Witkin
and his helper, make-up artist, wardrobe person, lights technician, editors
from the NYT mag, and a team of French cinematographers doing a documentary
on Witkin.  There were also a lot of people involved behind the scenes, like
a seamstress and the person who built and painted the sets, etc.  I point
this out because one of the great things about this gig was having Juliet
get the experience of what all is involved in a major fashion shoot.  She
had a ball.  The fashion issue comes out in August.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE