Subject: [Leica] color blind
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat May 27 13:35:39 2006

Many years ago I worked at the swiss tv as freelance video editor. During
the interview for the job I had to make a color blindness test and I asked
why - they said one of their long time editors was color blind and nobody
had noticed it for years. They kept the guy (and gave him less color
sensitive works), but all new applicants had to do the test since then...
Didier