Subject: [Leica] FS. M4...in excellent condition...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri May 26 04:26:38 2006

Listers,

I'm lusting for a new V700 scanner and need to fund  it, so here goes:

FS, Leica M4, Wetzlar, Serial #1273xxx, from the last batch of
Wetzlar M4's.

In excellent condition, both cosmetically and mechanically.
Framelines bright and clear.  Clean inside and out; baseplate and top
plate very clean.

Was CLA'd, according tot he previous owner, but I don't have the
paperwork on that job, so I can't verify it.

$1300.00, plus shipping

Pictures available on request.

Peace,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn