Subject: [Leica] Susy still looks hot to me
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed May 24 13:57:46 2006

That and a few others.

It seems to have turned into a point of pride... my daughter had it
hanging on the wall at her in-home wedding last June.

Jim

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)
Message from schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)