Subject: [Leica] Re:Darkrooms and Hurricane Housings
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon May 22 19:26:13 2006

At 09:52 PM 5/22/06 -0500, Christopher Williams wrote:
>Could I bring my Focomat 1C's instead of using the V35?

Argh!  You have to pass a really tough test before you are allowed to TOUCH
the V-35!  Jeffrey, of course, gets a pass on this.

The point is that those strapped by a future hurricane can find brief
shelter in my abode. Jeffrey can linger on for a while, especially if he
can cook crawdads etouffe.  If not, well, we'll allow him to linger on but
we will force him to eat coddled eggs, pickled eels, and some of those pork
cuts which are not pronounced in polite society.  For that matter, we do a
grand artichoke and I  do know what rare means in a steak.

Come on up, Jeffery.  The thought of your presence makes me hungry.  And,
yes, we can get your sort of food -- mud-dripping dead catfish and crawdads
and the like -- here, though I will acknowledge to preferring a decent
bottle of a red and a rare steak, with an artichoke on the side and maybe a
half-potato, baked.  Hmm.

We are putting the warmers into the covers as I speak.  At what hour will
you arrive?  <he grins, though I probably could warm the sheets up as
necessary should any LUG member show up in abject condition on my doorstep
this evening.  We understand hospitality here in Virginia.>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Darkrooms and Hurricane Housings)