Subject: [Leica] Meet Nathan Espy
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon May 22 09:39:06 2006

Nathan Espy is a hitter. He plays first base and designated hitter for
the Sacramento River Cats. He's hitting right around .400 with a
substantial number of at bats which means, if you don't follow
baseball, that's he Damn Good.

He also has a face that's right out of baseball's historic past:

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/NathanEspy.jpg>

I missed the focus just a tad on this one - the next one I got but by
that time he had reacted to being photographed so despite the soft
eyes I choose this image as the keeper.

Comments/criticisms welcome.

Shot on a milky day with a Canon 1Ds Mk II, 70-200 f2.8L zoom. I
needed more reach than any Leica lens I own would give me (the 560 is
a bit of overkill for this kind of work).

Thanks for looking.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Meet Nathan Espy)