Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 19: New Beginings
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat May 20 07:26:53 2006

BD,

That's strange, my laptop thinks there are 3 online...the third is
interesting (to me) b/c I exposed for shadows to get facial detail, which
on my digi LX1 meant that the highlights are blown in the extreme, but in a
way that I like in this case.  Kind of dreamlike.

Glad you like the first one...I was pleased, too.

As for the second, this is a difficulty I frequently run into in my having
chosen a PAW model that combines both documentation of personal events with
my attempts at Photography-with-a-capital-P....I end up with a lot of shots
that, as you say, are what they are.  Sometimes I have trouble seeing the
difference...that's where feedback from LUGgers helps.  :)

Thanks for the comments,
Aaron

BD wrote:
>For some reason I can only see the first two on my handheld, Aaron - but
>the first is really wonderful. Great composition, expressions, and I
>particularly like just seeing the parental legs, and the expression on the
>child. The second is what it is, and is very nice for what it is....

after I showed:

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 19: New Beginings)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 19: New Beginings)