Subject: [Leica] PESO - Today's plate is tomorrow's bait
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri May 19 22:25:50 2006

When I lived in Gainesville, Florida, in the mid-to-late 80s, I consumed
large quantities of raw oysters in the local bars with my cousin every
Friday night. Neither of us ever got sick; I have no idea if we just got
lucky or whether it was because we made sure to drink enough alcohol to
kill any bacteria or other parasites that might have been present.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PESO - Today's plate is tomorrow's bait)