Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for after LHSA meeting
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 19 18:09:01 2006

In a message dated 5/19/2006 7:53:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

but  what
interesting ideas do you all have?

My last trip was up the "Fairy Tale Highway"  The towns that  were the
settings for the Brothers Grimm Stories. Close to Wetzlar, Probably not  to
be
missed is Rosendorn, the castle reputed to be Sleeping Beauty's.   Fabulous
restaurant, and I would go back..

Let me whet your appetite for that region:
_http://www.sonc.com/german_tour_95/_ (http://www.sonc.com/german_tour_95/)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com