Subject: [Leica] Re: Privacy
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 18 19:59:15 2006

In a message dated 5/18/2006 9:47:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
lrzeitlin@optonline.net writes:
Still, I don't want the NSA monitoring my telephone calls.

Larry, it is all done by computer and only over the air.  Unless you are
trafficking in terror or other types of communications along that line they
(NSA)
will never even look at your phone number.  they are too far under manned
and
have much more inmportant thigs to do.  The media and the opposing political
groups are blowing this all out of proportion.

Gene