Subject: WAS Re: [Leica] Re: Evil religion..NOW, Can we take this to the Forum
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu May 18 17:46:01 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 8:07 PM, Richard Coutant wrote:

> I agree completely with Walt.  Being a lawyer myself, and what used
> to be called a 'godless atheist', I would suggest that we start by
> revoking their tax exemptions...
>
> Richard

Some of us within the establishment have lobbied for this.

AND, I'd love to weigh in on all this, but can we take it to the FORUM?

Please?

Peace,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn