Subject: [Leica] Re: Privacy
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu May 18 09:55:56 2006

Nope. Ken nailed it with "codes of privacy" when folks live close and/
or with paper walls or no walls at all. The public bath/nudity/shower/
urinal mode came from elsewhere. However each of these also carries
codes of privacy. But I think psychologically different than the
codes used in clothed situations.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com