Subject: [Leica] a morning walk in the woods
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed May 17 18:59:30 2006

>Who needs a tripod?  Plenty of light for an exposure.
>
>http://canid.com/current/060513_001.html

Thanks for the comments.

I had a mild telephoto on my camera, and was expecting a wide angle.  Wasn't
paying close enough attention before sun up when I left the house.  Didn't
take a tripod.  So I found some places to lean against to provide more
support.  But for this one, I figured what the heck.  Stopped down a little,
exposure was at 1/2 second.  Didn't even try to hold the camera
still...twirled it slightly.  I was pleased with the effect.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/