Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 17 15:11:13 2006

At 05:37 PM 5/17/2006, you wrote:
>Too preditable, Tina - besides, Dylan's lyrics, and melody, capture what I
>hope the photos show. :-)

And it's long!  One of the biggest problems I have every year with
the Dimes for Hunger slide show is finding music that is long
enough.  The show runs 12-15 minutes and I usually have to patch
several music tracks together.  It always amazes me when it works out
right.  Your's did.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan)