Subject: [Leica] Pictures at an exhibition [Oklahoma City]
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed May 17 09:22:11 2006

Earlier today John Beeching wrote about an exhibit of contemporary
street photography due to be open at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art
from 24 May to 17 September, which will include several of his photographs.

I recently received an invitation to a member's preview (which I likely
won't make) but I will get to the show at some point and will offer my
unvarnished review shortly thereafter.  :-)

I see the museum's website
(http://www.okcmoa.com/UpcomingExhibtions/p/7218/Default.aspx)  doesn't
yet identify the photographers, but from the postcard I received they
are (in alphabetical order): John Beeching, Richard Bram, Melanie
Einzig, David Gibson, Nils Jorgensen, Jeffrey Ladd, Jesse Marlow, Mike
Peters, Mason Resnick, Richard Sandler, Gary Mark Smith, Paul Treacy,
Nick Turpin and Amani Willett.

Regards,

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City