Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 20, Be(ing t)here and Neil Young
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed May 17 09:16:56 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Lottermoser George wrote:

> You're cordially invited to view Be(ing t)here Volume 2, Number 1 at:
> http://www.imagist.com/behere/be_here_02_01.pdf (1010 kb)
> The theme is Loss & Change and in it you'll find the generously
> contributed work of fellow LUGgers

Wonderful, George, just wonderful!  I am honored to "know" you.  Keep
up the good work.

And, my congrats to the LUGers who appeared in this issue.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn