Subject: [Leica] burgers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 17 08:23:41 2006

In a message dated 5/17/2006 10:21:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:

I'll  take three, but only if you promise not to
burn the buns and provide  plenty of onions and
BBQ sauce.  Great shot.  Love the way the  smoke
curls above the grill.

Thanks, I mince the onions and mix them into the meat, along with garlic
powder, a little salt and some peppers.   The light was great.   Thanks for
the
comment

>Grilled   today:
>
>http://www.sonc.com/burgers.htm