Subject: [Leica] Flooding in Winchester, MA
From: kleinp at BATTELLE.ORG (Klein, Peter A)
Date: Tue May 16 09:27:48 2006

(Taking on the dialect of my youthful abode):

Jim:  I looked at your pictchas of the flooding in Winchestah, and aw,
geez, that is wickid rain.  I especially liked the flooded pahk benches
and the sunken cah undah the ovahpass.  Watch out that the watuh doesn't
get into that Pentax.

I hope my old home town of Lex'n'ton is doin' ahright.  I hear it's much
wuhse up in Peab'dy.

Hey, B.D., what's happenin' in Hahv'd Squayah?  Are the full professahs
walkin' on the watuh?  I guess the guhls with the big hayah ah not out
cruisin' Reveah Beach this week, huh?

--Peedah

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Flooding in Winchester, MA)