Subject: [Leica] on the road
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 15 21:21:49 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 8:31:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:
In about two hours I'm leaving for a two-week trip driving across the
country
with my mother. I'll only have email at night. If you all get into a food
fight I won't be able to break it up right away, so, please try not to take
the
bait if someone teases you.

Have a great trip, and we will try to co-operate while you are gone.  YEAH
RIGHT!

Gene