Subject: [Leica] In search of the elusive nuances
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon May 15 12:32:43 2006

The difference you bring up refers to the different levels of
interest and levels of art appreciation. If you pick up one of the
publications created for the "weekend painters" you'll also find the
ludicrous reference to the right brush for some cliched effect.

The problem with this discussion is that we're bouncing around in
various worlds and various modes.
At the highest end of every art - the finished product is all that
matters.
Within the subculture of artists - the finished product and how it
came to be both matter.
At the lowest end of both of these - tools and technique seems to be
all that matters.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com