Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 18: My Shadow
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 15 08:06:57 2006

Wow, Walt...I'm honored that you'd say that.  I love the photo, of course,
but I'm very emotionally attached to it and I didn't know if it would be
interesting to anyone else.  It's very nice to hear that others also like it.

Thanks also Dave, Gene, Greg, Adam, Ric, Daniel, Graham, Tina, and whoever
else I've missed, for your kind comments.  You can bet I will rescan the
neg, print it big, and hang it somewhere I can look at it frequently.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 18: My Shadow)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 18: My Shadow)