Subject: [Leica] OT: Creative Light Works - Light Brush 500
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 12 08:34:45 2006

I believe it is the system that had a brief fad fling a decade or so
ago. A fiber optic light source with numerous modifiers which allowed
you to literally paint a still life with light. A number of studio
photographers did some very lovely and unique images with the system.
Very unique highlights. Highly controlled shadows were possible with
practice. Definitely a studio tool meant to be used with long exposures.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com