Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu May 11 15:48:56 2006

Marc James Small wrote:

> With all respect, "bokeh" is a matter held in little regard by
> many of us
> on the List.  To some, such as yourself, as it would appear,
> it is of
> import, but to many of us, it would not reach the radar screen
> as we see it
> as a fiction.  It cannot be qauantified and therefore is not
> an issue.

Marc,

Thank you SO MUCH for this.

Until this time I felt I was only a newcomer to this LUG list.
Now that I have been savaged and flamed by Marc James Small, no
less, I truly feel that I must have arrived!

Time to pour me a glass of single malt, I think!  I find my
bokeh improves a lot after two or three ...

With much gratitude,

Colin J

;-)

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?)