Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu May 11 08:37:51 2006

In that case, I'm surprised that the ubiquitous Jupiter 3 50mm f1.5 hasn't
come up, which is a lot of lens for the money.  Or the Nikkor 50mm f1.4,
although with that lens you are getting into the Summicron price range.

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?)