Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Now Moto Guzzi
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 10 04:31:03 2006

Didier,

I'm considering several. A V11 Sport or V11 Le Mans from the early 2000s and
an 1100 Sport from 1996 (which is local for me). I'm new to the Guzzi
affliction, but from what I've read about cruel stock saddles and vibration,
I'm tempted to go with the local one rather than fly to the west or east
coast of the U.S. and ride home to Denver.

-Chris Lawson

From: Didier Ludwig <rangefinder@screengang.com>

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC) ([Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Now Moto Guzzi)