Subject: [Leica] Tonight's Rainbow
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue May 9 18:39:17 2006

LUGGERS,

Tonight we had a storm front pass through just before dark.  After the rain
subsided, I looked out and noticed there was a bright rainbow.  Grabbing the
closest camera, my Fuji F-10 digi, I got four images before it disappeared.
Because of the storm, the sky colors were very wierd, and the images were
dark.  With a little help from PS, I got the two images below.

Comments welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/Rainbow1s