Subject: [Leica] OT Photoshop help
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue May 9 11:14:53 2006

Doug

What is PSE3? And are these from scans or from a digital camera. I
have noticed that the latest version of ACR handls color from my
camera better so it is also possible they have altered your color
balance if this is a new download. Have you altered ANYTHING in what
you do?

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden LBPPA