Subject: [Leica] is it art?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 8 17:38:26 2006

In a message dated 5/8/2006 7:35:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:

I think  it's art (I like it). For Morgan City, it's upscale art. I'm not
sure that  it is anatomically correct...it doesn't look enough like any
crustacean  I've seen, but what the hell.

If you could get them that size, it would change the  attitude about stuffed
shrimp....

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com