Subject: [Leica] Participant/Photographer
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 8 10:33:11 2006

Sorry, I forgot to change the Subject line from the Digest line.

At 12:52 PM 5/8/2006, you wrote:
I wonder, is there a next level of participant/photographer? Or does
>taking pictures always remove one somehow?
>
>Tina, Ted, Steve, and Karen must know a lot about this.
>
>john h

John -  I usually prefer being an observer to being a participant, so
hiding behind my camera suits me fine ;-)  The exception is when I'm
working in medical clinics and translating.  Then I get so involved I
sometimes forget to take photographs.   I'll never forget one time
when we gave a little boy from the Mosquito Coast an ice cream
cone.  It was the first time in his life he had ever tasted anything
cold.  The expression on his face was priceless but I never even
thought of getting a photo. :-(  That will have to be a photographic
memory only.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com