Subject: [Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun May 7 20:07:21 2006

At 10:18 PM 5/7/2006, you wrote:
>500,000!
>
>Thanks Tina.  Yes, this is very helpful.  A follow up question if I
>may.  With the plastic mounts that have metal liners, which you find
>keep the film flat, have you projected these?  How do they work in
>terms of projecting a flat and focussed image?  Any popping issues?

I used to project them.  They do hold the film flatter than other
mounts and with the autofocus Rollei slide projector that I used
there is no problem with popping.  Everything is beautifully focused
as soon as it appears on the screen.  Now I scan the slides and use a
digital projector.  ;-)

Tina

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Glass slide mounting? Attn - Tina.)