Subject: [Leica] PAW 18 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 7 11:30:00 2006

The week started with the first of May; lent itself to color:

http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/18.html

The rest of the week was spent trying to get used to Fomapan in a Rollei

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v18/

The batch of Fomapan 200 I got is no good. All kinds of pin-holes in
the emulsion. I'm talking about 120. The same film in 35mm was just
fine. They are different emulsion numbers. The 120 film is 075. I'm
sending it back in exchange for Fomapn 400, a film that just putters
along without a hitch.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] PAW 18 dlridings)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 18 dlridings)