Subject: [Leica] PESO - Friday Flowers
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 6 20:26:12 2006

In a message dated 5/6/2006 3:39:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:
The dog shots are interesting: without your explanation about Flyball
I thought it were shots of savage dogs.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe
Phillipe,

Thanks for the comments.  I forget, not too many people know what Flyball
is.
 It has a large following here in the States, and I hear there are a few
clubs starting up in the EU.  The TV show 20/20 here in the US had a feature
on it
a year ago.

Gene