Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 5 18:42:42 2006

In a message dated 5/5/2006 7:07:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
Jim@hemenway.com writes:
With good scanners and the rest of my digital darkroom, I haven't missed
the wet one... I think there's a good chance that you won't either.

Forget the "Good Night" part.

Ted, I agree, we certainly do not want you to go away, you have so much
knowlege and expertice to give yet.  Besides, we need tyou to keep us on our
toes.

Gene