Subject: [Leica] PESO - Friday Flowers
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri May 5 18:38:25 2006

On May 5, 2006, at 9:31 PM, Grduprey@aol.com wrote:

> Here is my attempt at Friday flowers, even if a bit late in the day.

Gene, I like Tulips #2, a lot.  That one tulip in the background is
distracting, though, at least to me.  Maybe this is one of those
times when a little judicious Photoshopping would be in order.

And, since I don't have a dog, what is Flyball?

Peace,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn