Subject: [Leica] Looking for an affordable leica 21mm
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Thu May 4 14:33:31 2006

Hi Bernardo,

Or you might want to consider the difficult-to-find Konica Hexanon dual lens
21-35/3.4-4. Stephen Gandy presents a nicely balanced comparative review of
this lens and the Leica Tri-Elmar (28-35- 50) at:

 <http://www.cameraquest.com/LeicaM%20K21%20TE.htm>
http://www.cameraquest.com/LeicaM%20K21%20TE.htm

I have a good friend who swears to his T-Elmar on his Leica M7 whereas I
swear to my Hexanon 21-35, mounted on one of my Hexar RFs. I have uploaded
some shots that I made with that dual lens last autumn:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/21_35mm/Poros_2_21 and onwards.

The first two shots are made in 21mm-setting at a Greek ?out-of-season?
holiday resort (near Galatas on Peloponnes), then follows two comparative
shots in 21 and 35mm at the same resort and 2 comparative shots when
approaching to the island of Poros. From a brief visit to Tirana, Albania I
have picked out two more sets of comparative 21-35 shots one Saturday
morning on the banks of the city lake. The final shot shows a
fellow-photographer that I met at the outskirts of a Tirana outdoor caf?. He
was looking for people interested in having him making their photos with his
Praktica - or Polaroid camera.

Thanks for looking,

Mads

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Looking for an affordable leica 21mm)