Subject: [Leica] Li River Valley Tour
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Tue May 2 20:19:26 2006

Adam - Check the web for the company smartours. I believe they are on
the web: www.smartours.com

About 5 years ago we did a China trip with them. About 11 friends of
ours went- they all enjoyed it. 17 days, 5 of which were up the Yangtze
river. Other numerous segments included a river boat cruise up the Li
river. Very scenic. If I recall the cost was about $2600 USD, which
included airfare.  We also did a trip thru them to South America.
Again, a great trip and good value. They have an english speaking guide
who stays with you during your tour. didn't hear of any real complains.
They have tours to a good number of interesting locations around the
world. Best, Stasys

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Li River Valley Tour)