Subject: [Leica] A close call to be sure
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Mon May 1 08:05:12 2006

Jeffrey,

Had an episode here several weeks ago. Was able to shut everything down
without problems. The outage lasted three hours and this unit probably could
have kept the PC powered up for 4+.

Mike Herring on the LUG who works in I.T. built this Pentium D dual core 3.0
for me last autumn and recommended the Opti unit to protect it, based on his
past experiences with messed up PCs. Sounded like good insurance to me
after spending 3K alone on the components of this puppy! :-)

Regards,

William