Subject: [Leica] Panty Raid
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sun Apr 30 11:03:57 2006

Many Thanks, Doug, but I was just shooting subjects who really work at
presenting a spectacle. Funny you should mention Russ Meyers though, as
his name came up during the show. The Emcee, who travels with the revue,
said that while they were in Vegas for the 'Miss Exotic World'
competition he got to meet one of his personal heroes, Russ Meyers
casting director. Something that impresses me about all these performers
(who are in their 20's or early 30's)is their knowledge of, and respect
for, the traditions of their crafts. JD's side project band opened the
show with an R&B, jump-blues set that included covers of Cab Calloway,
Slim Harpo, and '50's era Ike Turner.
Arche

Douglas wrote:
So... Russ Meyer goes punk ;-)
Superbly atmospheric shots (again) Arche, some of the best live-on-stage

shots I've seen for years, pictures you can hear and smell.
Douglas