Subject: [Leica] 7-14 lens
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Apr 30 10:18:58 2006

>sorry to annoy you

B.D., et al

You've got me wrong. My comments were not directed specifically to you. I
don't mean to be insulting

My comments are general about the issue of Flash vs. non-Flash sites.

I am of the school that thinks Flash, while cool, is over used and often
overkill for many applications and if someone wants to maximize the possible
viewers of a site then Flash is a bad choice.

Merely the slowness (on my DSL line) your site exhibited in loading for me
prompted me to comment publicly.

Again, nothing personal.

Dave.
--